Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hello

ehm.. Hello
My name is Theo, as you can see, and (as most of my friends know about it) a clumsy boy
I tried this thing named blog
What is blog? I don't know first at the beginning, and also haven't known about it since the beginning.
I thought it was kinda like e-mail or something or centralized notice board or something or anything that is not important. But now, I've changed my mind.
This freakin thing become very important to me because, as you can see in the title, english portfolio.
I am a new guy here, in Singapore. A scholar who doesn't know anything about the world or even about his own hometown.
So, here I am.
Trying to learn English
Trying to speak properly and act well-mannered
Trying to be the best I can be (I hope so)
And also trying to type this thing a little bit faster (34 backspaces)

No comments: